Room requests may be made for office hours and small meetings or study sessions. Due to COVID-19, we have added a few protocols to our room request procedure in addition to the University’s established protocols:
- Initial room requests for new users must be made at least a week in advance. If you have requested a room from us in the past three years, you may make requests up to 48 hours in advance. This allows us time to set up minimal-contact access to the room.
- You will receive a confirmation or denial e-mail. Your reservation is not complete without this. Please e-mail willburdette[atsign]utexas.edu if you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours.
- We encourage users to bring their own laptops and digital devices, but if you use equipment in the room please wipe down equipment after use.
- The University provides hand-sanitizing stations outside the rooms in the hall. We encourage you to use this before you touch the door handle or other objects in the room.
- Everyone in the room must stay 6 feet apart.